ACCOUNT MANAGER (Status: OPEN)
- Generate profitable revenues through identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients and ensuring customer’s satisfaction through the products and services provided
- Conduct sales presentation, negotiate sales transactions, and follow up on business opportunities
- Prepare funnel and sales reports
- Accountable for full sales cycle
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements and propose suitable solutions
- Develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers
- Have a deep understanding of the Company’s products and services.
- Work with marketing, pre-sales, post-sales to meet business objectives.
- Periodically coordinate with billing team to resolve customer issues on billing and follow up on customer payments on completed projects if necessary.
- Graduate in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or any related course
- With at least 1-3 years of experience in the IT industry. System integrator environment is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in any of the following: Data Hosting, Cloud Computing, IT Managed Services, Infrastructure outsourcing, Voice (Voice).
- Proven capabilities in managing corporate accounts with high level of accountability
- Have a good understating of IT in a business enterprise environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident in dealing with the key decision makers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independent, mature, self-driven and aggressive in sales with established track records
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.